Holiday Gift List: Best Girl Power Books of 2020
We have no shelf control! Here at Girls Know How we’re passionate about books and authors that are changing the world one word and one page at a time. We compiled our 2020 “Best Books for Girls” list to help make your stocking stuffer search and opportunity to inspire the girls in your life that much easier!
- “She Persisted: 13 American Women Who Changed the World” written by Chelsea Clinton, illustrated by Alexandra Boiger
- “Little Leaders: Bold Women in History” written by Vashti Harrison
- “A is for Awesome: 23 Iconic Women Who Changed the World” written by Eva Chen, illustrated by Derek Desierto
- “The Meteorologist in Me” written by Brittany Shipp, illustrated by Robin Boyer
- “Girls Know How: Super Science Girls” written by Ellen Langas
- “Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World” written by Rachel Ignotofsky
Which girl power book is your go-to? Comment below and share!