Book Ellen Langas or Partner With Us!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Author and entrepreneur Ellen Langas says the bigger question for young people and their parents is how are you going to get there? And she wants to bring this conversation to the table. As one of the nation’s leading youth career education advocates and founder of Girls Know How and Kids Know How, Ellen is an expert on empowering young people to explore career dreams early and often throughout their development.
A seasoned business and broadcast professional who provides compelling content in a forthright and heartfelt manner, Ellen is ideally suited to discuss a variety of timely and relevant subjects. As a mother of two daughters and a stepmother of two boys, she is aware of just how crucial it is to raise awareness about these issues, especially for girls. Ellen is enlightening both parents and educators about the importance of encouraging young people to explore their career choices and options. Please contact us for media support, to discuss a partnership, or to book an appearance.
- Book Ellen to speak or write about a wide range of original topics. Ellen has more than 4000 hours of television, in-person and virtual event experience.
- Book a live or virtual Career Adventure Workshop for girls and/or boys
- As an authorized national spokesperson for Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work® Day, Ellen can appear to discuss the global event that occurs on the 4th Thursday of April, and attracts more than 44 million participants each year.
- Girls Know How is pleased to provide bulk book orders at a discount to libraries, organizations and businesses
- We are happy to provide book samples and support media partner giveaways
- The following media images (and more) are available to media members: